More news on my website!!

1. Hi again....so my website is up and running, and for those of you that asked about a coupon,:rolleyes: I have listed a link in the Deals&steals section for toutie.com. 15% off....so check it out!! Also, let me know about the pricing, look, etc....because we are getting clicks, but not a lot of sales....is it not cute stuff:sad: ????? Or is the pricing not right:hrmm: ??? I need you guys to give me feedback please!!!

2. what website? I would be happy to look

3. Sorry:blink: , I guess that would be helpful, huh!!!! It is www.treasurebath.com . Apparently in my haste, I left out a few things!!!!

4. You have great merchandises. I love the swarovski crystal evening clutch. Its very glamourous.

As far as the website goes, you need to pluralize some items. Instead of earring, I think earringS would be more appropriate. The same with bracelet (braceletS).

Good luck! Your site is going to be a success.

5. I also love :love: that rhinestone clutch....I had it copied from a vintage clutch that I own...it is so...pretty!! Thanks for the plural thing....didn't even notice it!!! We not only have purse lovers here, but scholars as well:biggrin: ...this forum has a wealth of good minds!!!!!

6. OOh-I really like that Nicolette bag-the site is very nice and easy to work with-I like that you can make the items much larger to look at. Good luck!

7. Congrats- It looks FANTASTIC!!!!

:rochard: :rochard: :rochard:

8. nice site.. good luck.

9. Thank you ladies....I am assuming this means you guys think the pricing, etc...is O.K.???? Someone on the forum recommended toutie.com for advertising....does anyone else have a shopping search engine that they look at frequently??? I am now trying to get the word out there!!

10. I don't have any advice but I'll bump you! good luck! the site looks great!

11. I also think your site it great! Very cute! Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice