More new Tanos arrive...meet Bow Toxic & Shizzle

If anyone wants a smaller than average Tano, the Shizzle is it. It is a simple shape, smooches down nicely when you set it on the table, yet holds plenty. I love the fun color of this bag.

There is plenty of room to carry it as a shoulder bag but note it does not hang down very far. Lexie, it sits up under your arm like your Jessie does.

And honestly, I do not know for certain what kind of leather the Scoop is, probably crunch, but it is hard to tell in the photo.

Maybe the tano expert will answer this question.

Go get em' girls.

Attachments

• TanoShizzle-blue2.JPG
    TanoShizzle-blue2.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 43
Blondie.. u mean Concrete Blondie? So you were the one who nabbed the last one! ;) I went to check musthavebag.com and they said they said that one is out of stock - Lucky gal!

Hey there.. just wanted to let you know that this bag is not yet in stores, its just booking pre-orders. She pre -ordered the last one we had on order, but we have since added more to our order, so you can pre order one now though us, if you like.

I've never posted pics before, is it hard? Im so bad with that kind of stuff. Today I carried my twiggy cracklux in metallic brown/pewter from Fall 05. It matches my new BCBG big gemstone sandals perfectly!