More new S/S bags.... uhh, not looking good gals

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Okay, I think I know the prada gals well enough, that I'm not too sure about these new styles. Here's the note and prices that came w/ the pix.

We also got in the SS '09 bags - Nappa Antique and Nylon St. Pitone, both groups look very similar as a round shaped bag with large bow ties on the sides and creases. Attached are a few pics of some of the bags. They also come in a few sizes and colors so if you are interested please let me know.

Prices are as follows:
Nappa Antique (smallest size): $1180
(large size): $1215
Nylon St. Pitone (smallest size): $850
(large size): $970
There are also a bunch of colors available, like black, brown, pink, beige, and tan for the Nappa Antique. We are expected to get a ton of these bags in different colors and materials, so it will be interesting

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpg
    IMG_2654.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2655.jpg
    IMG_2655.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2656.jpg
    IMG_2656.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2661.jpg
    IMG_2661.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 155
I must ask... what's going on with Prada?! Is this supposed to be Prada's counterpart for Miu Miu's best selling bow bags? Geez, Prada's new S/S bags look like they either have the pox or grew long droopy ears. And what's up with the wrinkly leather? My wallet sends Miuccia its thanks, though.

Oh Sh*t!!! I can't believe it!! Thanx for posting these btw...but OMG these are awful!!! And I want to buy a black w/ silver hardware NOW!! UGH!! I was holding out for the new line but looks like I should have jumped last season when I should have...man..what the freak is up with these designers...very bummed out to say the least!

My SA was raving about one of these bags. She'll send me some pics soon.

I just got the pics. Some of them are the same as the pics you posted, Longchamp, but the one she was raving about is actually really pretty. It's a tessuto bag with pastel-shade multicolor python print on front and back. It has nappa leather on the sides with bows. It's very cute, I like it. :tup:

I just got the pics. Some of them are the same as the pics you posted, Longchamp, but the one she was raving about is actually really pretty. It's a tessuto bag with pastel-shade multicolor python print on front and back. It has nappa leather on the sides with bows. It's very cute, I like it. :tup:

Oh, can you post it? Not much of a tessuto fan but would love to see it. TIA