More new purchases! Somebody stop me!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Good morning!

Last night I took a trip to the LV counter at the Saks near me hoping to see my favorite SA and buy a new something. Unfortunately I had just missed her :sad: And I knew I wouldn't be able to get back there until after the price increase, so I bought a few things from another SA that was just as sweet. In the past couple years I've never had a bad experience at this boutique, they are so wonderful. While I was there I also happened to bump into a fellow PF member! Look out for a post tonight from her :yes:

Here's what I came home with :smile: in 3 boxes!

In the smallest one ...
    [​IMG]

White MC Mini iPod cover. I love it! Inside view ...
    [​IMG]

In the next box...
    [​IMG]

White MC Wapity! I never thought I would like these but I already love it! They are a great little accessory. It'll definately come in handy when I go back up to school in the fall.
    [​IMG]

And the third box...
    [​IMG]

Monogram Speedy 30! I used to own one a couple years ago but sold it to a friend, and lately I've been wanting one so badly.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking :smile:

2. LOVE all your new buys!!! CONGRATS!!!:love:

3. Very nice, congrats!

4. Love that speedy, congrats.

5. Loves it! Congratulations.

6. i love your wapity !

7. you sold 2 speedy 25 recently right?

8. Great buys!!! Congrats!!!

9. Yep! The 25 was just too small for me. I really love big bags and just couldn't adjust to the size of it.

10. Wow, great purchases :smile:

11. Congrats! All three are beautiful! :biggrin:

12. You can't stop! It's a sickness! I cannot wait until my next LV! I dream about it every single night!

13. Great purchases! Love the speedy! It's such a classic bag.

14. wowee!!!!! Great purchases...love the wapity...they're growing on me...no use for one but they're soooo cute!

15. Oh, so much fun! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice