More New PICS of Spring/Summer Giant Hardware Bags

Dec 2, 2005
Marine looks really pretty...

D10100021.jpg

D10100022.jpg

D10100023.jpg

D1010005.jpg

I'm not sure where to post this pic since I don't want to start another thread about 07 bags....but, here's a pic of the seagreen/vert d'eau work:

Attachments

• seagreenwork.jpg
    seagreenwork.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 225
oh my goodness..don't like the hardware looks like giant screws

I agree. I'm not a big gold fan but I could deal with it if they were flat & smooth. They look like those big gold rivets you get at ace hardware that are textured for easier grip...but maybe that's what NG's inspiration was, like those c3po starwars pants.

seagreenwork.jpg

I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting. I think that's the best picture I've seen of the red so far. I think that if I keep seeing the giant hardware, eventually it's going to seem more normal.

Thanks for the pics. :smile: I love Cafe with the giant hardware and Marine would be gorgeous with regular hardware. Can't wait to get the Marine.:yahoo:

I saw vermillion IRL today.....so NOT like that pic at all, definitely more on the lighter orange-red, not a deeper blue-red like rouge vif. I had high hopes but was disappointed.

I wonder if the giant hardware is one of those things which we boo-boo at now and then one year later kick ourselves for not getting them...I still remember the SA recommended the magenta City to me before and I went "yucks, too bright" and then now I'm searching high and low for one. Sucks.