More New Goodies

AudreyII

Quite contrary
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
I just had to get this after someone posted it here, I still don't have my Gauffre bag, but I'm so happy with my wallets

wallet1.jpg

New bag which I love, so shiny!!

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

And I just had to post this, I can't believe spare thread comes in it's own dust bag. Tooooo cute:love:

Attachments

• DSC00688.JPG
    DSC00688.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00686.JPG
    DSC00686.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 42
I love the Gauffre wallet and the purse. They are so elegant! How lovely the little spare thread dust bag is! I cannot believe it has one for itself! This is too cute!!!

Hey, I don't think I've seen that bag! Where did you get it? I totally love it, its more of my style then the glazed bags I've seen! Soooo cute. OMG. Can I ask how much it is?

^^^I have a hunch it's on that's only available in Europe, LeeMiller. Is that right, AudreyII? I've been combing the new Pradas like a crazy woman this season. I've see that style, but not with the chain shoulder strap and the glazed leather.

Nice haul, Girlfriend! Nice haul!! :rochard:

Figures...only available in Europe? Your goodies are awesome!!!! Which gauffre are you looking for? I'm looking for one too...and I have done the same thing before: Bought the wallet before I bought the bag lol!!! Congrats!!!

Figures...only available in Europe? Your goodies are awesome!!!! Which gauffre are you looking for? I'm looking for one too...and I have done the same thing before: Bought the wallet before I bought the bag lol!!! Congrats!!!

This is the one i've been dreaming about, think I first saw it in the Show us your Gauffres thread. It's the only one I haven't seen IRL and I don't think Prada made this shape again this season:crybaby:

Attachments

• 0416668724774_275x275.jpg
    0416668724774_275x275.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 32