More new bags to lust over!!!!!!!!!!

The blue hampton's stripe satchel also comes in doe:

11607_B4do-1_d2.jpg

It's $428 and has a 7" strap drop.

This one and the Navy is avial. to be ordered now!:nuts:

I called Coach for ask about this one and the lady was like in shock because I knew about the bag before it be available... :roflmfao:
She told me that it will be available the last days of december but she was like afraid to tell me the day so in one moment she said something like "you need to see in the website by December" and I said her that we was already in December so she told me "Oh, I'm sorry, I mean you need to see the website by December 26..."
Will be the bag available in December 26??? It is a little weird...
Anyways, she told me that the dimensions are 11 x 7 x 5 and is $428.00... a little small I think...
She said that she is not sure abot the price because in the moment that it be available the price can be different...

Attachments

• 11607_d1.jpg
    11607_d1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 31
I called Coach for ask about this one and the lady was like in shock because I knew about the bag before it be available... :roflmfao:
She told me that it will be available the last days of december but she was like afraid to tell me the day so in one moment she said something like "you need to see in the website by December" and I said her that we was already in December so she told me "Oh, I'm sorry, I mean you need to see the website by December 26..."
Will be the bag available in December 26??? It is a little weird...
Anyways, she told me that the dimensions are 11 x 7 x 5 and is $428.00... a little small I think...
She said that she is not sure abot the price because in the moment that it be available the price can be different...

The new floorset comes out December 26th, so perhaps that's when it will show up in stores and on the website.

Awesome, thanks! Do you know if it's available in any other colors? I don't wear alot of red, but I love butterflies!
92240_d1.jpg

I just called and it's only available in red. I just ordered one for my BF for Christmas! She LOVES butterflys. All of her Christmas gifts are from Coach, she'll have 4 brown boxes to open! Her husband is going to be so mad at me! :tup:

92240_d1.jpg

I just called and it's only available in red. I just ordered one for my BF for Christmas! She LOVES butterflys. All of her Christmas gifts are from Coach, she'll have 4 brown boxes to open! Her husband is going to be so mad at me! :tup:

Thanks so much for the info! I guess I'll just have to get the red then :lol:

LOL now that's friendship! :P