More, More, More

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's my birthday today and I got a Fendi spy and B. bag as pressies. :heart: my DB. However, I am very greedy and would love to treat myself to some LV.

I would like either:

a) a Damier piece
    b) an Epi leather piece
    C) something from the denim range
    d) a wallet

My budget is around £650. I would appreciate any suggestions. My heart says denim, I have lusted after the denim speedy forever. However, my practical side knows I can get two items for that amount of money. I already have an ellipse and a white MC speedy so maybe I should go crazy and get the Damier Alma? (is the Alma crazy?)

2. Nah, an alma isn't crazy at all. But since you've lusted for a denim piece, why not treat yourself ? It's your birthday after all ! ;)

Happy birthday !

3. I vote for damier Alma (only because you already have a speedy).

4. same here get the alma!:flowers:

5. Get the damier alma or how about a damier speedy? :graucho: Because it's your b-day... it's your b-day!! ::chanting:: :drinkup:

6. Wait and get something from the new Azur line :graucho:

7. :lol: Too funny, I've got 50 cent's song in my mind now. Go shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your b'day...

8. I vote for the Damier Alma...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice