More Miu Miu

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, I got inspired by serendipity3kb's awesome Miu Miu finds, and decided to check some more Miu Miu out. What do you guys think of these bags:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All can be found on Saks.com...sorry for the large pics.

2. The first does not seem too practical; but, I really like Miu Miu bags.

They use great leathers, textures, and colors, IMO.
    #'s 3 & 4 are my favorites.

I really liked the Napa Swing from last season in olive; it was a smaller, wider version of # 3.

3. i like so much the third one!

4. I like 1 and 3. I'm loving that kiss-lock style lately. And I like the drawstring tote. It looks like you could cinch it up for a different look if you wanted to.

5. I saw these in the store! 1 is great just not an everyday bag. 2 is a nice size but the handle is hard and not too comfortable on the shoulder. 3 and 4 are the best. You can't sinch 3 and if you don't care about your bag being totally closed 4 is a great hobo and very comfortable on the shoulder. The leather on 4 is awsome!

6. Oh is it leather (4)? It almost looks suede! Nice!

7. Greenie,

It is its the softest goat skin you have ever felt! My bag has the same feel but a little heavier skin. Trust me it was made for you just like when I saw your Gerard Darel it was made for me too!:love:

8. LOL...you're so cute! Goatskin huh...very interesting!

9. I like the third one best! And...goatskin can be really soft...I have goatskin bag and love petting it:biggrin:

10. Those bags are on sale, right? I thought I saw them yesterday!

11. Thanks for the in-person description. A lot of times, I wonder about how these bags look in person because my local NMs and Saks/other boutiques that might carry these items, aren't that varied.

12. I kinda like the first one, it's different!

13. i'd have to say 3 and 4... they look so soft!!! :biggrin:

14. I like the 3rd one.

15. # 1 and 4 are my fav. #1 is super pretty, and #4 seems super practical.