More magenta! Box starting Bid £399.99

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Argh. why isn't it a magenta first! Sigh.

2. Dancing Queen - isn't there a magenta first on eBay right now too?

3. OMG I'm waiting forever now to see a box or first in mint condition. I hope she sells outside the UK as well.

4. Oh! It's a bit too distressed for my liking but if I do get it, I'll sell my Magenta purse bag (in absolutely PRISTINE condition)! Hee. We'll see how it goes!

5. Oh no! She ended the listing! How upsetting! SOBS!!! :crybaby: I seriously HATE eBay. :yucky:

6. hey Dancing Queen - maybe she's adding a BIN???

7. I seriously doubt it. :crybaby: Sigh. I just hope it went to a PFer. :s

8. Sweetie, please tell me that you got the Magenta first. I really hope it was a Pfer... :love:

9. :drool:
    Oh somebody get the box! It's gorgeous and at a great price!!!! I am adding a picture of my Box and City to tempt you! Still waiting for my Sky Blue City to arrive!

10. Another temptress here!:lol: I absolutely love mine.:heart: It's my favorite bag at the moment. I just love the size. It's not too long and it fits all my daily junk, lol. Anyone considering it, you won't be disappointed!

11. Dancing_Queen WHERE ARE YOU?? :shrugs: :shrugs: Box is back to the market... :yahoo: :yahoo:

12. I think Dancing Queen wants the First.

13. Well I'm actually DESPERATE for a magenta first myriamrees... Hee. Oh please send me a PM if you girls see a brand new (or in mint condition) Magenta first.:cutesy: Thanks in advance! *Hugs* :tender:

Deana: Congratulations on your beautiful purchases! Your tassels are so neatly arranged. LOL. :lol:

14. Thanks for looking out for me sweetie...:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice