More lovin on the Gigi

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
I just have to say that I have never received so many compliments on a bag as I have on my teal Gigi. And it is a wide variety of people, not just coach fans--it is everyone from my 16 year old babysitter to the Dean of my School. People stop me in the elevators and comment. I usually average 2-3 comments a day and every time I am a little taken back. I don't know why. It is a beautiful bag. I am just not use to fielding that many compliments and I have to say, it is kind of nice.

I am heading to the outlet on Friday hoping to score a walnut! Please send me some good outlet vibes! The only thing better than one Gigi is two.

I CANNOT wait to break my walnut Gigi out this fall/winter. Let the compliments begin! I'm sure that teal is just breathtaking in this bag.

I am heading to the outlet on Friday hoping to score a walnut! Please send me some good outlet vibes! The only thing better than one Gigi is two.
If you don't find one, get your name on a waiting list, I think walnut and camel are going to hit the outlets soon, even black. They'll call you when one comes in. I love your motto, the only thing better than one Gigi is two! I wore my teal gigi out and about and received one compliment from someone I knew, other people looked at my bag but wouldn't say anything. I will be more taken aback than you if I receive compliments because I didn't ever think Nevadans are very friendly. I probably shouldn't say that! They ignor each other and don't ever say hi. lol

Maybe they are just rendered speechless by her beauty!

If you don't find one, get your name on a waiting list, I think walnut and camel are going to hit the outlets soon, even black. They'll call you when one comes in. I love your motto, the only thing better than one Gigi is two! I wore my teal gigi out and about and received one compliment from someone I knew, other people looked at my bag but wouldn't say anything. I will be more taken aback than you if I receive compliments because I didn't ever think Nevadans are very friendly. I probably shouldn't say that! They ignor each other and don't ever say hi. lol

I love the teal Gigi, the color is stunning! I love to carry my new Whiskey Gigi...sigh...I carried it for most of last week, and wanted to carry it today but it rained so I couldn't!:hysteric: Keep enjoying your bag!