More Large Clutches - '04 Turquoise & '04 Pistachio $699 BIN or BO

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats to the new Turquoise buyers! The clutches are HUGE, but in a good way. :love:

2. aawww they're sooo cute!!!

3. what happened to the listings?

4. holy cow, I went to do BIn on the Turquoise and it was bye bye!

5. ^ Just like that dream/nightmare I had the other night...it's scary b/c it's real.

6. ACK, i'm the turquoise winner gals :party:...i checked e-bay & saw it sitting there & i was like :wtf: :drool: :shocked:...i'm not usually a "color" girl, but i've always wanted one of these & missed out the last time, so i went for it!!! :heart:

7. :yahoo: Congrats Bama:yahoo: !!!!!!! Even if you are not a color girl it will look hot inside your bag if you use it to hold your goodies!

8. Ms aaaaaaaaaaa.......congrats...you were quicker at the keyboard than I was.
    Sad for me :sad: but good for you :smile:

9. I use my turquoise to hold loose stuff in my purse and because it is so colorful I can always find it! It is very handy and I am wishing an eggplant or red one comes up so I can BIN! (oh wait, I'm suppose to be on purse ban.)

10. CONGRATS! You'll love it! I want one SOOOOOO bad!

11. Those are beautiful. I like the Pistachio. Congrats to the winners!

12. Congrats!!! I'm so drooling over that 04 turquoise!!

13. i've decided i hate achtung....all it ever does is show me what i missed:sad:

one of these days....

14. Congrats Bama :wlae: