More Kristin colors are coming soon!!

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Sunshine State
YAYYYY!!!!! I remember the SA telling me Violet also that matches the little Kristin charm on the Accessories Mix Fob (Sunglasses, High Heel Shoe, Kristin Tote).

Feb 7, 2010
This thread scares me like no other. As if I didnt already have a long wishlist, now these? I better scour my garage to find things to sell on eBay, and beg my boss for more overtime so I can be ready when they come out....LOL :nuts:

Oh dear.....

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
As always, just when I think I'm happy with the bags I have, Coach comes out with something new and luscious ... this is going to be very bad for my wallet :P

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Did someone say Violet???
I have been wanting something violet...ohh am I in trouble
I will stop by FP store tomorrow to get the scoop...

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
Raisin!!! That sounds gorgeous, I'm a sucker for anything in a raisin color! Oh, I'm in trouble.... :choochoo:

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
I'm glad I don't feel like having lots of wristlets or wallets because then my pockets would have gotten hurt even more. I love kristin colors a lot and it hasn't helped me at All when I was on a "ban"
now, it bothers me the fact that prettier colors are
coming and I can't spend anymore. I saw the fall line and I will be tempted but no I just can't. I need to save up for a cruise which will be my first cruise experience

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
Emerald...I saw one on Ebay a few days ago, one of the Dept store exclusive totes in that color, had a beautiful deep blue lining. I wonder if thats the same color?