More info on Pierre Le-Tan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the scoop from my FAB SA Manager Alex... but not pitures, I saw them but they did not allow me to take them out of the store..

There are sever items in the Line but only some are buy Pierre Le-Tan and the rest are inspired and created by Coach..

Here we go - the ones buy Pierre Le Tan:

Canvas Motif Beach Slingback (Creed 14958) $298...
    Beach Print Wristlet Creed 43787) $98.00
    Le-Tan Beach Print Towel (98934 ) $88.00
    Le-Tan Beach Square Scarf $98.00 (Did not get Creed)

Created by Coach for the same line (or Not Le_Tan):

Canvas Motif Cabbana Slim tote (Creed 14998) $268
    Cabana Print Extra Large Tote (Creed 14959) - $598 this on is gorgeous..
    Canvas Motif Unbrella Slim Tote (creed 14962) $268
    Canvas Motif Seafoams Tote (Creed 14999) $268.00

The line comes out on May 1st but will be on line to order by the end of April.. They are all canvas and really stunning.... Sorry for the lack of pic's

2. ^ those are on the previous pic :smile:

the motif beach sling is 268$ not 298$

3. OMG!!! Coach Addict! You are the BEST! I wonder if these will work on the drilldown!? What did the wristlet look like, and how big is the XL tote?!

4. also forgot to add that nothing listed so far (and it looks like they found nothing new) is on backorder.

so nothing is definite.

even the pictures are just drawings and not actual bag

5. They were printed sheets so they were mor like drawings bu the wristlet has a rope tied in the middle... Just FAB I know I want that one... it rocks...

Louis I wish I had pic's I truly do this line is just right down my alley...

6. 6a00d834527a7669e2012876dbf7e9970c-800wi[1].jpg

The one above is a Le-Tan bag and the wristlet looks very much like it with the rope in the middle...

7. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!

8. AHHH I die!! I will be banned until the line comes out...I don't want anything more than a real shot at some of these beauties!!!

9. is this something we should get on a waiting list for?!

10. Wow, this line looks so different....in a good way. Very excited now!

11. oh me too! you have no idea!

12. Very interesting! I am going to keep an eye out for this stuff =)

13. Oh- this is going to be my new love. seriously.

14. [​IMG]

Just for the lovely Coach-loving fans here! ;)
    BB

15. Oh truly gorgeous!! Perfect for summer! Can't wait to see them in person at the store.