More Info on Black Denim!!

I feel like the dimensions are off on this. They don't make sense when you compare to the pic......15 x 14 would make it almost look like a square. What do you guys think? 866 told me that they didn't have dimensions available. Is LV sometimes wrong with dimensions? I just don't think the neo cabby looks squarish. The sac plat is like 15 x 14 and it definitely looks like a square.

I feel like the dimensions are off on this. They don't make sense when you compare to the pic......15 x 14 would make it almost look like a square. What do you guys think? 866 told me that they didn't have dimensions available. Is LV sometimes wrong with dimensions? I just don't think the neo cabby looks squarish. The sac plat is like 15 x 14 and it definitely looks like a square.

The dimensions the SA quoted were right from the look book. But, LV is sometimes wrong with the dimensions. I found that out when they had the wrong dimensions on the denim zippy wallet in the look book. We'll have to wait and see if this is really the true dimensions. :confused1:

In any case, the black denim is beautiful! Can't wait!!

Thanks for the info! I'm really looking forward to this. I want a black bag from LV that is versatile enough as a hand tote for work and a shoulder slung as well for more casual encounters.

My SA has asked around but there's absolutely no info about black denim here :shrugs:

My other option for a black LV bag would be the Motard, but it's solely handheld...

In addition to the Neo Cabby which will be released next month, the Handbag XL will be released in November. This bag looks like a HUUUGE denim pleaty. Price is $2170 USD. Comes in blue and black denim.

Will there be a PM? The 15"x14" MM sounds pretty massive to me, and I am just 5'0.

However, it'd make a great school/laptop/travel bag! I think this will have to be a must buy if it's not huge...

I also agree with girlsgottoshop...the picture makes it seem more rectangular, unless because it just smushed all along the bottom?

Will there be a PM? The 15"x14" MM sounds pretty massive to me, and I am just 5'0.

However, it'd make a great school/laptop/travel bag! I think this will have to be a must buy if it's not huge...

I also agree with girlsgottoshop...the picture makes it seem more rectangular, unless because it just smushed all along the bottom?

There wasn't a PM listed in the lookbook, but things change as we've seen before. I'm thinking it just looks smushed all along the bottom because of the unstructured nature of the denim. I waitlisted for the black Neo Cabby, and the size is what I like even though I am only an inch taller than you. lol I carry a bunch of daily stuff!:smile:

Thanks for the info! I'm really looking forward to this. I want a black bag from LV that is versatile enough as a hand tote for work and a shoulder slung as well for more casual encounters.

My SA has asked around but there's absolutely no info about black denim here :shrugs:

My other option for a black LV bag would be the Motard, but it's solely handheld...

You're welcome, Orodruin. The Neo Cabby sounds like it would fit your needs as a hand tote for work and as a shoulder bag, too. I've been looking for a black bag from LV and this seems to fit the bill.

I saw the Motard in the lookbook and luckily it wasn't calling out my name and as you said, it is only handheld.:smile:

Does anyone have a photo of the Neo Cabby. I was seriously thinking I was going to pick up a blue Baggy PM this month in Paris, but now I am thinking maybe I should get something else now and wait for a Neo Cabby?

Does anyone have a photo of the Neo Cabby. I was seriously thinking I was going to pick up a blue Baggy PM this month in Paris, but now I am thinking maybe I should get something else now and wait for a Neo Cabby?

There's a picture of the black denim Neo Cabby in the Fall/Winter 2007-2008 summary thread --- check page 28 Post #410. Don't know how to link it, but you'll be able to find it quickly. It's slated to be released in late July. :smile: