More info about the L.A.M.B. 'Frosted Love Aviano' Satchel?

enshogirl

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
First off, I LOVE everything about this bag. Well, everything except that it can't be worn on the shoulder.

I am very new to L.A.M.B. bags. Does this "style" come in version with longer handles?

If not are there other nice gray/anthracite L.A.M.B. bags that could be worn on the shoulder?

Thank you!

Attachments

• _5517343.jpg
    _5517343.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 819
^ I have the lucca and it goes over the shoulder but not very comfortably. There are two frosted bags that go over the shoulder and they are the verona (larger version of the lucca) and the pavia. Here are pictures (taken from lambcollections.com, you can find the other frosted bags if you click on the "lux" icon to the left, then "holiday 2007" and then "love"). HTH!

Attachments

• lux3-36comp.jpg
    lux3-36comp.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 163
  • lux3-38comp.jpg
    lux3-38comp.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 189
Great that someone opened a new thread regarding this lamb bag. I have another question: what's the difference between Aviano and Esquivel?? TIA!

slip,
i'm not sure but i think it's just the name?? they call it aviano for the love collection and esquivel for the signature print collection.. just like the lucca bowler for love collection vs montego for the signature print.. am i right ladies?? :confused1:

That's correct. They are the same shape and dimensions. They just have two different names because they are from two different lines. Kind of like the Capri/Mandeville or Lucca/Montego.