more help needed...which combination to get?

Which combination would be best for me?

• Damier Ebene Speedy, Azur Pochette, Mono Cles, Azur Agenda

• Damier Azur Speedy, Mono Pochette, Ebene Cles, Mono Agenda

• Something else? (explain in a reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
I have decided that I want to start out my LV collection with a Pochette and a Cles, and then purchase a Speedy 25 and an agenda in a few months following.

I can NOT decide which combination to choose!

I know the Damier Ebene Speedy is practical and VERY low maintenance, but something keeps pulling me towards Damier Azur...I feel like if I got the Ebene, I would regret NOT having the Azur. On the other hand, I don't want to be disappointed with the vachetta (being worried about spots and stuff, although I already do have some Apple Garde that I could use on the handles)

If it helps at ALL, I wear pretty casual things...my "uniform" for the upcoming fall and winter is mostly sweaters (in neutrals...navy, brown, gray) paired with colored camis and jeans. My winter coat is black, my winter boots are most likely going to be chestnut colored.

I don't have a problem taking care of my bags, I have some from last year (different brand, i'm totally new to LV) that look brand new aside from a broken in appearance. Help a girl out!

Golly, I don't know you, but here would be my starter essentials:

Damier Ebene Speedy
Damier Azur pochette....are you looking for the full sized one or the "mini"??....either way, I'd choose the Azur because it looks great in the Damier Ebene bag.
Mono Cles
Mono Agenda

I'd say Mono for the small accessories because they look good in any bag you purchase in the future. Ultimately, I think they all coordinate well, but that's just me.

Golly, I don't know you, but here would be my starter essentials:

Damier Ebene Speedy
Damier Azur pochette....are you looking for the full sized one or the "mini"??....either way, I'd choose the Azur because it looks great in the Damier Ebene bag.
Mono Cles
Mono Agenda

I'd say Mono for the small accessories because they look good in any bag you purchase in the future. Ultimately, I think they all coordinate well, but that's just me.

I'm planning on the full sized Pochette as a small evening/errands bag.

I am planning to purchase the speedy 25 too. And the same as you I am thinking ebene or azur. I went to the store and I looked at both and picture myself with boths. Now I am deciding to buy the damier ebone. It is just so beuatiful with the red interior and very stylish for the fall and winter.

So, I suggest you might consider going to the store and take a close look at both and see which accesories would go well with your choice.

Good luck!

Thank you everyone! I'm super excited to start my LV collection now, I think I *might* have it narrowed down, finally!

I can't wait to post my first LV reveal!

Personally I'm going for the Damier Ebene because i love that i won't have to worry about water spots or other marks on vachetta. But i think you need to go with whatever bag calls to you, otherwise you won't end up being happy.