more haileys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. will hailey be coming out in more colours?

2. I would love to know too. I'm not sure what I'm hoping for....maybe a patent white, patent black, teal, purple (not berry, but a true purple). Oh the possibilities are endless!

Anybody know?

3. My favorite SA called me a couple of days ago to tell me there will be a Cornflower with silver hardware available later this month (some kind of bright blue I expect, like the cornflower coat and hat on coach.com now). He also said in April there will be Apricot and Sand. I think all are supposed to be leather, he wouldn't have called me about siggy bags. I tried to get drilldown pics but no luck.

BTW, the newer Haileys don't have the d-ring, if that's important ot you.

4. Seriously? Now that's just goofy!! I know everyone is trying to cut costs, but I thought the d-ring was one of Coach's standard features. Oh well, I lived most of my life without it, so I guess I could relearn to live it without it once again. Thanks for the info!