More green please !

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
Why does Coach rarely make nice green bags ? When I saw green I don't mean grass green, I mean a nice classy olive type green. This type green would be beautiful and could also be used as a neutral as it would go nicely with many colors in the wardrobe as opposed to a primary brighter green.

I don't know but I'd totally be on board with that. I love the emaralds and jades but I don't really have the wardrobe to wear it well. I'd love an olive green bag and agree that it would make a great neutral. I know when they do it's always with gold hardware. I'd be in heaven with olive/mossy green with SILVER hardware. Coach, are you listening?

When I called tonight about the new Legacy Haley satchel (Style # 23574), a potential future color mentioned was Juniper. No release date, though, so I guess it's merely a possible color, not set in stone.

EDIT: But if it comes, then it'll be used in different styles for sure I assume. :smile:

Last edited:
Yes! More olive and moss greens, please! I actually prefer them with brass hardware. I'm still thinking about buying the olive moss Classic Duffle (with a PCE, of course) one of these days. Coach released a lovely shade of green on the olive suede Chelseas last fall (NMA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-CHELSEA-SUEDE-POCKET-LARGE-FLAP-Purse-17845-498-/290700871370), but I want a regular green leather too.

I have a 65th Anniversary Legacy vachetta wristlet in juniper. What a gorrrrrrgeous color. I haven't seen 2012 Legacy juniper IRL yet.