More green please !

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
California
Why does Coach rarely make nice green bags ? When I saw green I don't mean grass green, I mean a nice classy olive type green. This type green would be beautiful and could also be used as a neutral as it would go nicely with many colors in the wardrobe as opposed to a primary brighter green.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
There is juniper.

Coach used to make a lot of olive colored bags. They were popular with women in the military. They don't seem to do that much anymore.

Dec 12, 2012
Actually, CaptainPicard, grass green can be classy too. Gah any green bag would be a welcome addition to the Coach collections!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I don't know but I'd totally be on board with that. I love the emaralds and jades but I don't really have the wardrobe to wear it well. I'd love an olive green bag and agree that it would make a great neutral. I know when they do it's always with gold hardware. I'd be in heaven with olive/mossy green with SILVER hardware. Coach, are you listening?

HappySilly

Laughing helps.
Jun 27, 2012
The Moon
When I called tonight about the new Legacy Haley satchel (Style # 23574), a potential future color mentioned was Juniper. No release date, though, so I guess it's merely a possible color, not set in stone.

EDIT: But if it comes, then it'll be used in different styles for sure I assume. :smile:

Last edited:

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
Yes! More olive and moss greens, please! I actually prefer them with brass hardware. I'm still thinking about buying the olive moss Classic Duffle (with a PCE, of course) one of these days. Coach released a lovely shade of green on the olive suede Chelseas last fall (NMA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-CHELSEA-SUEDE-POCKET-LARGE-FLAP-Purse-17845-498-/290700871370), but I want a regular green leather too.

I have a 65th Anniversary Legacy vachetta wristlet in juniper. What a gorrrrrrgeous color. I haven't seen 2012 Legacy juniper IRL yet.

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
Green is my fave color, so anything in green works for me! I have the emerald duffle and plan on ordering the juniper and mint duffles during the next PCE.