More-Gorgeous-In-Person Bag | 3-in-1 Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Every once in awhile LV comes out with a bag that I see and I know I HAVE to have. Its not very often. It just takes a long time for me to commit to a look and a new bag, but I saw this quite awhile ago while I was on a ban to enjoy what I already had. I was patient, but it was always in the back of my mind...and the color won't be around forever...so I'm happy to be off ban for a very short time to finally grab this lovely bag fit for a lady...and its so much more gorgeous in person. I also grabbed a new wallet just, maybe the last one of its kind available, and a perfect condition pre-loved agenda.

Attached Files:

2. .....

Attached Files:

3. I'm here... Show, show, show!!

4. You got me by a few seconds! Nice haul.

5. Cluny BB in Epi Rose Ballerine
    Evasion Sarah Wallet
    Epi PM Agenda in Red

6. That Cluny is so gorgeous, congrats :biggrin:

7. beautiful LV's - congrats!

8. Congrats! Cluny BB is a fantastic bag! When I bought it, I liked it....now, I LOVE it. It is indispensable. I travel with it everywhere and it is one of my most loved and used bags. I wish it came in more colors!

Great color! Congrats again! :loveeyes:

9. That RB bag is absolutely gorgeous! I also like your wallet and agenda. Congrats and enjoy!

10. This is so pretty. Congrats!

11. What lovely items I can understand why you wanted all 3! :smile:

12. So pretty. Enjoy!

13. Gorgeous items!!

14. All lovely!! Enjoy them all!!

15. Congrats on your lovely items, have lots of fun using them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice