More goodies! (I <3 my SO!) *PICS*

I don't know if any of you recall my last thread - My Christmas goodies revealed.. finally! - about my SO's wonderful Christmas presents, including my first LV -- Mini Lin Croisette Speedy 30 in blue. The very next day, we're at the mall & I decide to skip the LV store; I figured, with all the holiday spending we just did, I didn't want to bother pushing my luck. BUT! The SO insists I go in.. & we immediately see my Speedy in the display case next to this super cute matching agenda. We ask an SA to see it, he holds it / checks the price & asks me if I want it. I say, "It's really cuuutee but.. I can wait.." & He turns to the SA & goes, "Nah. We'll get it now." :wtf: I was so surprised. I love him.!

Of course, I started lookin' for a pen that'll fit in the pen loop. I learned from "the agenda club" posts that the Tiffany & Co. purse pen fit perfectly. Although, I wanted to look for a cheaper alternative. I had not given up my search.. but one day we were at the Stanford Shopping Center & my SO suggests I get the pen @ Tiffany's already. I say "Noo, it's okay.." & even refused to remind him as we passed the store. But of course, he remembered & bought it for me. Ok.. did I mention that I love him? Lol.

@ The LV store that same day, he also suggests that I ask to see the Inclusion bracelet in grey, as I've been drooling over the pics here on tPF. They had it in the GM size but were sold out of the PM. Yesterday, we were at the ValleyFair LV & they had it.! & Yes.. of course.. the SO insisted I have it also. Ahhh. Yeah, you know.. I love him. :love:

PS: You were all right. The LV addiction is growing. & With the Chanel price increases (I just about DIED when I heard there may be yet another 22% increase on classics in Feb?), I'm sure I will be cheating on Coco for Louis more often. Sorry, Chanel.. you're a gold digger! & LV's lookin' cute these days.. hehe. ;)

101_0384.jpg

101_0390.jpg

101_0394.jpg

101_0397.jpg
101_0385.jpg

Awe....congrats!! He is a keeper:tup:!!!
BOO with Chanel price increases....sooo stupid!! I gave up buying new Chanels after the last increase, i'm happy with 2nd hand:P