More goodies for me...PICS!!!

1. Hi everyone!

here are pics of my new goodies! :P I've aquired them over the past couple of weeks...one from Let-trade, and the other, a special order from my SA (kind of...not really SO but you have to ask for it at the boutique, it took about a month to get it in):confused1: ...

So here they are!:wlae: I guess I'll follow everyone else and make this a little guessing game!! I promise I won't drag the game on too long:graucho: ...but if you remember my last couple of purchases...you should know what they are!:flowers:

[​IMG]

2. here's is a clue!!:flowers:

[​IMG]

3. Hmmm...the one on the left is some kind of clutch; I'm guessing the one that you were itching to BIN last week. The other is some sort of pochette.

SHOW ME THE BAGS!!!!!!:hysteric:

I'm sorry, I am terribly impatient when it comes to guessing games...I wanna see now!!

:tender:

4. Wapity and the small Pochette, don't know the exact name!

edit: Right, you bought the small cute little Mono thing from let-trade! So forget the Wapity-thing^^

5. That's what I'm thinking too...

6. you both are soo right!!!

7. you got a damier pochette as a replacement for the one in the damier marais! Those are soooo cute!

8. you are absolutely right!!!:P danng you girls are GOOD!! and fast too!:yahoo:

9. soooo........here are the pics with Visual aides!!

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. The chain is so pretty :love:
    Congrats on your new additions!

12. That mini damier pochette is soooooo cute! How much was that again???? Was it around $200???

13. Congrats Jamie!! :heart:

14. and of course...must do the visual aides!:flowers:

6r.jpg 7r.jpg 8rrrrrr.jpg
  15. So pretty!!! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice