More good news = another pocket square or?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I just found out that my DH was offered a job in the Napa, CA area and we are moving in July!:yahoo: I'm not going to be able to take the job that I got afterall but I am so excited to be moving back home. Ahhh shopping, restaurants, shopping, wine. :lol: It's a big promotion for DH and I am wanting to get him an Hermes tie but am having trouble picking which one! If anyone has any favs let me know. Also, I want to get another pocket square for me. :graucho: Does anyone have the Bolduc with the red background? I am running out of options because I have bought most of the styles at the SF store. So the Bolduc or the Brazil? Or should I just go for it and get a Plisse or a big scarf? :flowers:

Thanks!!! :biggrin: It is kind of a bummer about the job but I'm sure I'll find something else. I'm just so happy to be moving back to civilization. :lol: The area we are in now is pretty...remote. ;) Plus my family is in the Bay Area so that will be nice. It's pretty exciting to be able to go to Hermes (or any nice store for that matter) and not have it be an all day ordeal where you have to leave at 6am to get there. LOL :lol:
:yahoo:

YAAAYYYY Heather!!!! Congratulations to your hubby AND you! Napa! What a gorgeous place to live and you're right....you'll get another job. When will you be moving????

Also, go for the plisse this time....it's a tad bit more than the regular twill scarf but you deserve it! Do something different and go for it!

Thanks everyone! Donna, We are going to be moving at the end of this month. :shocked: I gotta get organized! Addicted, Oh I love that tie! :heart: :heart: OK, I think I'm gonna go for the Plisse next! :graucho: But I do love those giraffes Kat. I saw that one in person and it is stunning!!!!
Thanks again! :flowers:

It is a great feeling to know you can move to an area that you will love. I am so happy for you. Good things come to good people. Treat yourself to whatever steals your heart!