More Gaucho love... can you take it? My white tote

I like this one most compared to the single or double gaucho I have seen on pics. Is there a zipper on top of the bag? Or is it the flap that goes over the opening of the bag? But that's a gorgeous bag! I agree.:love:

Sweetea said:
Is there a zipper on top of the bag? Or is it the flap that goes over the opening of the bag?

Good question. Actually, there is only a snap closure on the top of the bag, no zipper, but the snap really does a good job and I don't think I'll have to worry about things falling out. The strap is ornamental only, it doesn't actually go over the top of the bag as it appears to. I don't really like that about it but I wouldn't change it either. The beauty of this bag is its ease to get in and out of. After carrying a Paddy for so long this bag is a pleasure to use!

Ilovetoshop: Tough choice! It's true that the Paddy craze is dying down but I still love that bag like crazy. They're just totally different... hard to choose! But this one is definitely lighter and easier to get into.

Thanks Daisy!! That's a good answer also!. Hmmm now I have to see if NM, Saks or other boutiques in Houston have it so I can see it in person! And it is so cold too in here..I don't fee like going out today. sigh.

Daisy said:
I'm in Houston too! HURRY, the Dior store had it as of Wednesday night!

Really???? :lol: :lol: . Maybe today is better to check out that tomorrow huh? I heard it gonna be colder tomorrow than today. I may go..I need to check other bags too that I have been pondering for awhile Thanks Daisy!:biggrin: .

Gorgeous! It seems that the Gaucho is starting to grow on me as well.:love: Would the tote be considered the biggest bag? If anyone knows, what are the dimensions on the smaller bag and how does it close? TIA.