More Gaucho love... can you take it? My white tote

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
I didn't know if I should tack on to an old post or start a new one. Anyway, here's my white tote! I LOVE this bag. The style is so functional... easy to get into and the perfect size. After fiddling with the double (which I love in many ways), I have no doubt that this one is a keeper. The white in the first pic is not true... we all know that the color is not that bright. It's dingey to be sure but I have fallen in love with it. The second pic is close but still not quite right.

Um, I still have a medium red coming.... I hope I have the strength to return that one!

Attachments

• white gaucho 1.jpg
    white gaucho 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 199
  • white gaucho 2.jpg
    white gaucho 2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 248
Hi
I'm new on here and passed by the gaucho tote and I love it!!! Great choice. I am looking for a new hand bag this year and can not decide between the tote or a paddy??? Any suggestions anyone??? Thanks:biggrin:

Love the Tote!!!! :love: It looks absolutely fresh! I'm still waiting for my shoulder, but looking at yours, makes me want a tote now! :amuse:

ilovetoshop: I would get the Tote. I think the Paddy pretty much is at the end of its day. (Now expecting a lightening bolt to hit me)