More Gaucho love... can you take it? My white tote

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
I like this one most compared to the single or double gaucho I have seen on pics. Is there a zipper on top of the bag? Or is it the flap that goes over the opening of the bag? But that's a gorgeous bag! I agree.:love:

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Sweetea said:
Is there a zipper on top of the bag? Or is it the flap that goes over the opening of the bag?
Good question. Actually, there is only a snap closure on the top of the bag, no zipper, but the snap really does a good job and I don't think I'll have to worry about things falling out. The strap is ornamental only, it doesn't actually go over the top of the bag as it appears to. I don't really like that about it but I wouldn't change it either. The beauty of this bag is its ease to get in and out of. After carrying a Paddy for so long this bag is a pleasure to use!

Ilovetoshop: Tough choice! It's true that the Paddy craze is dying down but I still love that bag like crazy. They're just totally different... hard to choose! But this one is definitely lighter and easier to get into.

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Thanks Daisy!! That's a good answer also!. Hmmm now I have to see if NM, Saks or other boutiques in Houston have it so I can see it in person! And it is so cold too in here..I don't fee like going out today. sigh.

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Daisy said:
I'm in Houston too! HURRY, the Dior store had it as of Wednesday night!
Really???? :lol: :lol: . Maybe today is better to check out that tomorrow huh? I heard it gonna be colder tomorrow than today. I may go..I need to check other bags too that I have been pondering for awhile Thanks Daisy!:biggrin: .

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Just call first. At least the sun is out today... yeah, it's supposed to be reeeally cold tomorrow!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Gorgeous! It seems that the Gaucho is starting to grow on me as well.:love: Would the tote be considered the biggest bag? If anyone knows, what are the dimensions on the smaller bag and how does it close? TIA.

ilovetoshop

Feb 9, 2006
Houston,TX
Thanks BalenciagaLove and Daisy for the advice, it will be a hard decision to make!!! I may have to get both, but I am Broke as hell!! Wat to do???hmmm........:smile:

suzie w

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Canada
i love the totes!!!!

i'm in love!!!! (thanks to the purse forum....)

i actually prefer my B-bag toted over the city... (maybe i'm getting old.... (haha)

s