More Fall 2006/07 Pics

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi all....
    just wanna share some lv pics for fall collection.
    source Bryanboy.com:heart:
    i love the metallic clutch.. absolutely gorgeus...

062606_lv.jpg 062606_lv2.jpg 062606_lvgucci.jpg 062606_lvclutch.jpg 062606_lvyuck.jpg
  2. whoah, matt had already posted this and so has selena

lol!!

3. I :heart: the purse in picture #2! It is fu:censor:ing GORGEOUS!:biggrin::flowers:

4. hi sophia...
    i didnt know about that.. sorry i must missed it..

5. Miroir clutch, oh god. Gorgeous!

6. I love the 4th pix (the silver clutch)

7. How do you find these photos on his website? I don't like it much and can't find purse photos on it. TIA

8. Wow, I love the reddish keepall!

9. oh honx, no problem at all :yes: :biggrin:

10. Yes, too bad it's US$12000.00 and will only be available with 50% deposit!!!:shocked:

11. :upsidedown: :sneaky: :hrmm: :wondering :noggin:

12. Omgahh, I love the wallet, I wonder how much it'll be? Hehehee, probably heaps!

Thanks for posting the pictures ;) ;) :smile:

13. Umm...I love that Noe in the 1st pic!!!! Papillon's also gorgeous! and IMO I actually like the 4rth "WTF hell were they thinking?" pic! lol I saw it on a model and it looked DIVINE!

14. i heart the alma, and speedy ofcourse. if only the clutch didn't cost an arm and a leg.....:smash: :smash:

15. WOW! How did this person get these photos?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice