More Dylan Croco to LOVE. Shop now!

I feel your pain pursegal. I'm so enthralled with my Cognac and Viola Double Zippys that I'm bummed I didn't manage to snag a croco fold over clutch! I'm not typically a clutch person but they seem so large and I'm desperately in love with the croco leather!!!

P.S. LPPurseForum..... the sale was fantastic and the bags amazing! We love LP!!!

Dear LP....please please add a viola croco shoulder bag...I got the double zippy bag and I cant fit it over my shoulder :sad: LOVE the color and the leather, just need to be hands free to keep up with my kids lol

I feel your pain pursegal. I'm so enthralled with my Cognac and Viola Double Zippys that I'm bummed I didn't manage to snag a croco fold over clutch! I'm not typically a clutch person but they seem so large and I'm desperately in love with the croco leather!!!

P.S. LPPurseForum..... the sale was fantastic and the bags amazing! We love LP!!!
You are looking for the croco clutch? I found the yellow and cognac for $174 at www.Kataphileo.com. I browsed their site earlier debating on a bag I wanted and notice their lp's seem to be on sale..some more than others but they seem marked down fairly low.

You are looking for the croco clutch? I found the yellow and cognac for $174 at www.Kataphileo.com. I browsed their site earlier debating on a bag I wanted and notice their lp's seem to be on sale..some more than others but they seem marked down fairly low.

Thanks for the info. I saw that this morning and decided not to get it...I think we were spoiled beyond belief with the recent sale prices. LOL!