MORE Deletes AND New Bags! WOW!

Mar 26, 2007
I just stopped by the store to add some more hours on this week, just to stay busy after what happened with my fiancee (now ex) :cry:

I didn't get to see the whole list but it's about 9 pages long and includes most of what's in store now, INCLUDING the chocolate and jade and denim signature stuff (shoulder totes, satchels, carly's, all of it) and the turquoise and white ergos and the signature duffles. It's a really comprehensive list that includes most of what's on the floor. We couldn't believe it!

There's ALSO a new Chelsea Optic Signature Hobo! The colour is called navy and is all shades of blue and it's BEAUTIFUL. The deletes/floor move are on the 21st of this month to my knowledge so that's when you'll see the new stuff like the new Chelsea!

I'll add more as I find out more, ladies!

I just stopped by the store to add some more hours on this week, just to stay busy after what happened with my fiancee (now ex) :cry:

I didn't get to see the whole list but it's about 9 pages long and includes most of what's in store now, INCLUDING the chocolate and jade and denim signature stuff (shoulder totes, satchels, carly's, all of it) and the turquoise and white ergos and the signature duffles. It's a really comprehensive list that includes most of what's on the floor. We couldn't believe it!

There's ALSO a new Chelsea Optic Signature Hobo! The colour is called navy and is all shades of blue and it's BEAUTIFUL. The deletes/floor move are on the 21st of this month to my knowledge so that's when you'll see the new stuff like the new Chelsea!

I'll add more as I find out more, ladies!

Sarah:

I went to a Coach Store today and the SA told me that the Carly is coming in new leather colors but that the Warehouse was not releasing them to the boutiques yet. Do you know when the new leather colors of the Carly will be released? I am looking for a cognac or chocolate brown one. Please do let me know if you have heard anything. thanks, Liz