more damage..... my last bag for a while!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm being a bad girl.....

[​IMG]

i just had to have speedy as well! i'm in sooooo love with my NF, i've been carrying her non-stop! i added Hawaii tag (from my lovely friend in hawaii~ luv ya! *hugs*) - MOCA style! lol
    [​IMG]
    since i live in Florida, i'm allowed to wear bright / neon color all year long!! LOL
    :heart:
    [​IMG]
    sorry i kinda halfa$$ed last Rose thread, both of my kids had flu and i was home with them for the last two weeks....and i couldn't really sit down front of the computer to respond to everyone...:Push:

thank you for letting me share~!;)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats. don't you just love the roses :heart:

3. I can't get enough of the roses bags, especially the speedy. Congrats!!

4. congrats! sometimes its soooo good to be bad !!!! o btw on my last visit to the boutique they explained that hawaii stamp! it has the LV and the mono throughout the design I thought it was pretty nifty...I didnt catch it at first!

5. wow, that was quick!! thanks guys~!! ;)

6. congrats!!!I love the roses collection

I'm really hoping when I will visit LV again they still have the NF roses! Now I don't know what to get if a speedy or NF!!maybe both?!haha

sorry to hear your kids had flu

7. love it sophia....congrats on your beautiful roses!!!

8. You are a bad girl :nuts:

Now stop teasing me with your NF :drool:

Congrats sweet mama :hugs::heart:

9. thanks everyone~! :heart::P

heeeeeey, not as bad as you are!! heeeheeeheeeeeee

i *know* you'll get a couple of more ROSES..... nf..... zippy.......:graucho::graucho:
    lol

thank YOU, sweet mama!!

10. yeah, MAYBE both AND extra?!:graucho::graucho::graucho: get 'em while you can!! heeheehe

and thank you, flu sux!!!
    big sis got it at her preschool and little bro got it 2-3 days later....i'm exhausted!!

[​IMG]
    this was from my previous thread.... i think i'm over ROSEing myself. i wanted a scarf too..... good thing, they were all out of them!

ahhhh.....rose zippy.... here i won't come~ :faint: lol

Attached Files:

11. wow you have been VERY BAD lol, but great choices :smile:

12. thank you.... BAD is my middle name lately.... :supacool:

:heart:

13. Congrats! The Roses are lovely.

14. haha ok if I find it I will!I'm in love with both bags, I preffer the roses but I also like the monogram and damier.

I can't wait the zippy arrives!I check everyday the site haha

15. Ohhhhhhh I keep trying to tell myself that I don't need a roses speedy, but yours is making it really hard to resist. Congrats!