More confused than ever....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Once upon a time....(like 2 weeks ago-LOL) I posted a thread about picking out a red bag: between a Junior Drake and a Furla. I thought I had my mind made up (on the Junior Drake) but then I saw a picture of the new pink Sasha from Botkier. :drool: I certainly don't want to splurge on both so I keep going back and forth....which one do I think I'll get more use out of, which one makes my heart skip a beat when I see it, etc. I've never been into red or pink handbags and I now find myself obsessing. :girlsigh: If you could only pick one color, which would you pick? I think red can be used all year where the pink is more spring/summer. I really thought my mind was made up but I don't know if it's the style of the Sasha I like better or the color. I almost wish the Sasha came in a bright red!! Why does this happen to me?! :shrugs: Maybe I need to stay away from this forum for a while and then I would think more clearly??? :hysteric:

2. While I'm not sure I know what the Sasha looks like...I do have to agree that a red bag seems more universal. I may be a bit biased tho, As I'm wishing for a red back for myself!

3. I like red better! But if you've already got 1 or 2 red bags... it might be nice to have something different...

4. I have no doubt in my mind that the red Junior Drake is awesome....and I would wear that bag all year round, too!

5. Red!

6. I would get a red before a pink -- you can get a pink later!

7. I would get a red bag...I'm dreaming of getting one too.