More color comparison shots - Blues, Yellows and Lilacs

Thanks for taking the time to take the photos and sharing!
The colours you have are amazing - do you have all the colours or oly choose the ones you love?
It's fantastic to be able to see the differences in colours!

Thank you bagmad73 :heart: I wish I have the fund to collect each and every color! Right now I only buy those that I am able to find and can afford :shame:

Beautiful Collection of colors! The French blue and the EB look almost exactly alike in pictures. How do they compare IRL?

Thanks a lot Colleen V,:love: yes they are soooo similar in real life too! EB is a tiny bit darker than FB I woul say, and funny thing is that seems like the newer CP are slightly smaller in size.

Balenciaga_CP_comparison_13.jpg

I love French Blue 07 and Turquoise 08!

Thanks a lot guccidiva :flowers:! Turquoise 08 is so sharp and bright, I love it too!

Fabulous comparison shots, Buru!!

Thank you chinkee21 :flowers:
"V" beyond gorgeous!!! :nuts:

Thank you so much for sharing! It so does help seeing these comparo pics!

Thank you for doing this!
Thanks a lot dear "S" aki_sato :love:

wow your collection of blues is amazing. thanks for the comparison pics.

I always love color comparison pics. It really helps!

:tup: Thanks for the comparison pics!!!

:love: I really love your collection!!! I hope I can find a lilac 04 coin purse one day!!!!

Looove those little Lilac CPs! So cute!

Thanks for the comparison shots! You have such a gorgeous collection:love:
Thank you sunnibunni :girlsigh:, chuggie :angel:, DollyGirl (I am sure there will be a lilac 04 somewhere waiting for you):flowers:, purplewithenvy :love:and pinkiestarlet :heart:

I just want to dive into all of the beautiful colors! Thank you for sharing your beautiful coin purse comparision pictures - I like your new signature picture too! :love:

:nuts:Wooow, your comparison pics are great, especially from the blue bags. Now I'm quite sure, that blue india is the perfect blue for me :girlsigh:First I was looking between teal blue and blue india but now it's definetly blue india :tup: