More Chloe Paddy additions!

1. Just wanted to share my newest chloe additions: taupe and mousse zippy and my tan loaf.... One picture is in the natural light and the other, with the flash. I really love these styles!!!!! :drool: OK, now i think it's *almost* time for a chloe ban :Push:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. omg they are gorgeous!!!! whered u get the taupe zippy?? ive been wanting one for a while!!

3. Damn girl!! lol I'm loving the new additions! Go you!

4. Thank you Jacquelinez and Danica :heart:

Jacquelinez - I got the taupe zippy awhile back when they had them in stock.

Danica - LOL i know, too many new additions!!!!! i feel like i post one every two weeks! I'm really *trying* to be on a chloe purse ban :angel:

5. lucky you D&G!!! i love your collection...and the loaf is TDF!!! enjoy your new additions and take more pics for us hehe!

6. D&G once again your pictures made me drool :drool: :biggrin: They are truly gorgeous every single one of them, I :heart: your whole collection..!!!

Tan loaf looks so soft & slouchy and both zippys are stunning (oh I luv those neutral colours..!!), you're lucky gal with exellent taste!:love:

7. I love loaves... :tender:

8. Yay it's PADDY in your avatar!!! Your kitty is so adorable D&G. And the bags, well TDF is not enough expression!

9. Thank you Sonja, Roxane, and Twinklette :flowers: :flowers: :heart:

My favorite paddy is the one in my avatar :love:

10. Oh your kitty is truly adorable, is her/his name Paddy..? :nuts:

11. LOVE all of them :heart: :yahoo:

i am so happy for you.....what a amazing collection!!!

i am wondering where do you find this lovely loaf?!
    i love that style...but never have a chance to get one...:sad:

CONGRATS :love: :drool:

12. Love both zippy colors. That style is really cool.

13. WOW!!!!!!! Gorgeous bags - great colours!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

14. The tan loaf is truly stunning!!! All of them are gorgeous :heart:

15. Swoon!! Love your collection...especially drawn to the taupe zippy!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice