More celebs with bags!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From information on this site, I found out Louis Vuitton's Cerise bags do NOT come with two cherries side by side...SO here's two celebs who carry the fake ones....

Number one Travis Barkers (Blink 182 drummer) his wife's bag
Number two is Nicky Hilton, her's and Paris's Luggage.

Attachments

• shanna .jpg
    shanna .jpg
    50 KB · Views: 565
  • nicky.jpg
    nicky.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 583
Paris has also been photographed carrying a fake MC Papillon (the Multicolore was not made in that style). So she either had it special ordered and made, or was carrying a trashy fake bag.

CoUtuReLoVe said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From information on this site, I found out Louis Vuitton's Cerise bags do NOT come with two cherries side by side...SO here's two celebs who carry the fake ones....

Number one Travis Barkers (Blink 182 drummer) his wife's bag
Number two is Nicky Hilton, her's and Paris's Luggage.

these particular styles actually do come with the cherries side by side.....it just depends on the cerises style....some of the bags such as these came with larger cherries attached....as did the change purse......others had inidividual small cherries (like the cerises)

jc2239 said:
these particular styles actually do come with the cherries side by side.....it just depends on the cerises style....some of the bags such as these came with larger cherries attached....as did the change purse......others had inidividual small cherries (like the cerises)

I was just about to post that on the TV show "Meet the Barkers" they showed Travis go in and buy that bag for Shanna!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I was just about to post that on the TV show "Meet the Barkers" they showed Travis go in and buy that bag for Shanna!

yeah! i saw that too and she was so happy to get it!

louis_vuitton_sacplat.jpg

definitely paired cherries.

nicole richie's white balenciaga is fake! the strap is waaaay too long for a first and the part that attaches the strap to the bag is squared at the edges instead of rounded. plus it's not distressed at all. totally a fake.

I disagree. I think it's just the angle, and it is in direct sunlight so you cannot see the distressing. that and the fact that she's friggin' Nicole Richie and although completely lacking in talent has tons of money and probably gets more free crap than she knows what to do with. No way with Rachel Zoe as a stylist would Nicole ever be seen carrying a fake.

riotstar said:
Exactly! Who is she? :huh:

I can't remember what movies she was in, but she's a chinese actress that I consider a disgrace to my Asian root. :lol: If only she's a bit more classy...

Oh I remember now... she had a small role in "Sky Captain" and other movies here and there.

FendiBagLady said:
I disagree. I think it's just the angle, and it is in direct sunlight so you cannot see the distressing. that and the fact that she's friggin' Nicole Richie and although completely lacking in talent has tons of money and probably gets more free crap than she knows what to do with. No way with Rachel Zoe as a stylist would Nicole ever be seen carrying a fake.

most of these women probably have no idea how to spot a real from a fake, they don't go looking for a deal, they don't have to. i've seen the bag from many angles (she carries it a lot) and the strap is waaaay too long - it shouldn't hang down past the bottom of the bag at all, plus there's still the squaring on the strap attachment. the folks at thefashionspot.com also concluded it was fake. at the very least, the strap is fake.