More Celebrity Homes !!

I like her home a lot, but agree that it does not look warm. For some reason, I keep picturing that if I had kids or something and I lived in her home, I would edit the interior decorating a little bit to look more warm and inviting.

Inside Pretty Little Liars Star Shay Mitchell’s Spanish-Style Los Angeles Home
The actress enlisted the celebrity darlings behind Consort Design to reinvent her house with warmth and style

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/inside-pretty-little-liars-star-shay-mitchells-spanish-style-los-angeles-home
View attachment 3552314 View attachment 3552315 View attachment 3552316 View attachment 3552317 View attachment 3552318 View attachment 3552319 View attachment 3552320
Save for the color palette and some furniture pieces I love this! Especially that kitchen and closet!

Reactions: luckybunny
This is old-ish news but it's worth a look...

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Unable to ‘Consciously Uncouple’ From TriBeCa Penthouse, Cut Its Price
The penthouse was originally listed in March, but the duo have failed to find buyers

Gwyneth Paltrow and her ex-husband Chris Martin are still struggling to sell their TriBeCa penthouse despite the actress showing it off on her lifestyle website Goop.

The duo, who “consciously uncoupled” back in 2014 but only actually divorced in July, have just chopped the price tag of their home to $12.85 million, from $14.25 million when it first went on the market back in March, according to the property listing.

In June, the “Shakespeare in Love” actress, who also dated (currently uncoupling) actor Brad Pitt, showcased the apartment on her website, but that was still not enough to encourage any potential buyers to open their wallets.

However, according to the New York Post, the fact that restaurateur Reika Yo Alexander is selling her 1,900-square-foot place directly below may help them, as the combined apartments could make an impressive duplex.

Ms. Paltrow’s 3,892-square-foot property at the River Lofts condominium at 416 Washington St. has three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The pre-war building has a doorman, a gym and direct elevator access to the garage, to avoid the paparazzi.

http://www.mansionglobal.com/articl...uncouple-from-tribeca-penthouse-cut-its-price

MAIN_160405_GOOP_PALTROW02047.jpg GP-Apartment-img1.jpg GP-Apartment-cabinet.jpg GP-Apartment-img5.jpg GP-Apartment-swing.jpg GP-Apartment-img7.jpg

In honour of Carrie Fisher... they showed her house in the HBO documentary and it was pretty wild, these photos from AD don't even capture the half of it. It won't be to everyone's taste but I have great appreciation for a true original.

Take a Look Inside Carrie Fisher's Spanish-Style Residence in Beverly Hills
The actress's hip museum of a house in the Hollywood Hills, an ode to the obsessive joy of collecting, is as charming, imaginative, original and fun as the actress-author herself

This article originally appeared in the November 2004 issue of Architectural Digest.

Originally, the house belonged to Robert Armstrong, the ship's captain in King Kong, who uttered the last line in the movie, It was beauty killed the beast,' " explains Carrie Fisher, documenting the uniquely star-studded pedigree of her spectacular three-acre spread high in the Hollywood Hills. "After that, Bette Davis lived here for a while before it was bought in 1933 by Edith Head, who did most of the major re-build. When I moved in, 12 years ago, it was my furniture that made the call. I had so much stuff, I had to live in a place where it wanted to go," she says of the warren of rooms with audaciously oversize leather 1930s club chairs, picked up in a Paris marché aux puces, the Biedermeier low and side tables, the whimsical offerings of folk art and Indian rugs, the stained-glass windows and doors. "The furniture was definitely in charge of where I ended up. If you can say anything about the house, it's always been playful."

Carrie Fisher's hip museum of a house, an ode to the obsessive joy of collecting, is as charming, imaginative, original and fun as the actress-author herself. If there was ever a space where life determined art, where even the quotidian is served up with marquee value, it is here in the home of a woman as indigenous to Hollywood lore as her famous parents, Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (who chums it up with Joan Crawford in a photograph on the mantel).

Take, for instance, the Mller Frères lamp sitting on her living room Steinway—whose ivories Ronald Colman once tickled—snagged by Fisher "for 25 grand during a manic shopping spree years ago. That lamp always represented being married to Paul," she says, referring to her first husband, singer Paul Simon. "Whenever we were separating—and meant it—I'd take that. No luggage, just the lamp."

... cont... http://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-article

carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-2.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-1.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-8.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-7.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-6.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-5.jpg carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-4.jpg

Attachments

• carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-3.jpg
    carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-3.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 976

Attachments

• ryan-murphy-laguna-beach-home-0217-14.jpg
    ryan-murphy-laguna-beach-home-0217-14.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 926
  • ryan-murphy-laguna-beach-home-0217-3.jpg
    ryan-murphy-laguna-beach-home-0217-3.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 915
Reactions: WishList986
Last one... promise...

See How Actors Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Outfitted Their New York City Home
At their smartly renovated Harlem townhouse, the actors create a dashing space fit for raising a young family and hosting friends

This has been the year of everything,” actor David Burtka says of the past 12 months with his husband, actor Neil Patrick Harris. He’s not kidding: In 2014 Harris wrapped the ninth and final season of the CBS hit show How I Met Your Mother and earned a Tony Award for his Broadway star turn in the lead role of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. And the couple, their four-year-old twins, Gideon and Harper, and their two dogs moved from Los Angeles to New York City, settling into a townhouse they spent more than a year renovating. As if that weren’t enough, they also got married this past September in Italy, where the festivities included a performance by their pal Elton John. “Getting married, moving, new jobs—we did all the things they say can ruin a relationship,” jokes Burtka. ...[cont...]

Neil-Patrick-Harris-_02.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_03.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_04.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_05.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_06.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_07.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_08.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_09.jpg Neil-Patrick-Harris-_10.jpg

Reactions: cdtracing

I was totally put off by the giant head in the kitchen!

This is old-ish news but it's worth a look...

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Unable to ‘Consciously Uncouple’ From TriBeCa Penthouse, Cut Its Price
The penthouse was originally listed in March, but the duo have failed to find buyers

Gwyneth Paltrow and her ex-husband Chris Martin are still struggling to sell their TriBeCa penthouse despite the actress showing it off on her lifestyle website Goop.

The duo, who “consciously uncoupled” back in 2014 but only actually divorced in July, have just chopped the price tag of their home to $12.85 million, from $14.25 million when it first went on the market back in March, according to the property listing.

In June, the “Shakespeare in Love” actress, who also dated (currently uncoupling) actor Brad Pitt, showcased the apartment on her website, but that was still not enough to encourage any potential buyers to open their wallets.

However, according to the New York Post, the fact that restaurateur Reika Yo Alexander is selling her 1,900-square-foot place directly below may help them, as the combined apartments could make an impressive duplex.

Ms. Paltrow’s 3,892-square-foot property at the River Lofts condominium at 416 Washington St. has three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The pre-war building has a doorman, a gym and direct elevator access to the garage, to avoid the paparazzi.

http://www.mansionglobal.com/articl...uncouple-from-tribeca-penthouse-cut-its-price

View attachment 3573243 View attachment 3573244 View attachment 3573245 View attachment 3573246 View attachment 3573247 View attachment 3573248
Kinda nice but sterile, the living room is not functional, A swing? And no arm rest means I'm gonna doze off and fall off the couch. And if I had that much money I would definitely have a pot filler. She needs to get one of those.

Reactions: cdtracing
In honour of Carrie Fisher... they showed her house in the HBO documentary and it was pretty wild, these photos from AD don't even capture the half of it. It won't be to everyone's taste but I have great appreciation for a true original.

The actress's hip museum of a house in the Hollywood Hills, an ode to the obsessive joy of collecting, is as charming, imaginative, original and fun as the actress-author herself

This article originally appeared in the November 2004 issue of Architectural Digest.

Originally, the house belonged to Robert Armstrong, the ship's captain in King Kong, who uttered the last line in the movie, It was beauty killed the beast,' " explains Carrie Fisher, documenting the uniquely star-studded pedigree of her spectacular three-acre spread high in the Hollywood Hills. "After that, Bette Davis lived here for a while before it was bought in 1933 by Edith Head, who did most of the major re-build. When I moved in, 12 years ago, it was my furniture that made the call. I had so much stuff, I had to live in a place where it wanted to go," she says of the warren of rooms with audaciously oversize leather 1930s club chairs, picked up in a Paris marché aux puces, the Biedermeier low and side tables, the whimsical offerings of folk art and Indian rugs, the stained-glass windows and doors. "The furniture was definitely in charge of where I ended up. If you can say anything about the house, it's always been playful."

Carrie Fisher's hip museum of a house, an ode to the obsessive joy of collecting, is as charming, imaginative, original and fun as the actress-author herself. If there was ever a space where life determined art, where even the quotidian is served up with marquee value, it is here in the home of a woman as indigenous to Hollywood lore as her famous parents, Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (who chums it up with Joan Crawford in a photograph on the mantel).

Take, for instance, the Mller Frères lamp sitting on her living room Steinway—whose ivories Ronald Colman once tickled—snagged by Fisher "for 25 grand during a manic shopping spree years ago. That lamp always represented being married to Paul," she says, referring to her first husband, singer Paul Simon. "Whenever we were separating—and meant it—I'd take that. No luggage, just the lamp."

... cont... http://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/carrie-fisher-los-angeles-home-article

View attachment 3573251 View attachment 3573252 View attachment 3573253 View attachment 3573254 View attachment 3573255 View attachment 3573256 View attachment 3573257

Way too much going on here for me.

View attachment 3573251 View attachment 3573252 View attachment 3573253 View attachment 3573254 View attachment 3573255 View attachment 3573256 View attachment 3573257

Yuck, yuck, yuck!