More Canard

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 286
That is adorable! I have the smaller version without the outside pocket and find it rather difficult to zip with just a couple of cards in it. Is this version much bigger?

Well, today I happened to go into the city to pick up some buttons at Britex and being as I was just 2 doors down from BV it made sense to pop in and see, you know, stuff. I came away with a darling little key case in canard, a color I just had to have. It's the larger one with the top zipper and outside pocket.

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/keyring-or-bracelets_cod46427021mk.html
I love canard. I have a pillow bag in it and it's a perfect shot of bright color. I also have a canard lanyard that I love. The lanyard thing may have become an addiction....

Canard is such a nice color pop. I have the double knot canard karung bracelet. It compliments my metallic and purple tone knot bracelets beautifully.

Thanks all. I have been drooling over this color ever since I first laid eyes on it. I love little pouches for organizing things inside my bags. These little ones are nice in my smaller and flatter bags. Perfect inside the Pillow. I will use this as a mini cosmetic case for my lipstick, Lactaid tablets, bandaids, etc.

That is adorable! I have the smaller version without the outside pocket and find it rather difficult to zip with just a couple of cards in it. Is this version much bigger?
Yes, it opens up more easily. I had them both in my hand yesterday. The smaller one would be good if you wanted to use it for coins or keys. The larger one has a little more flexibility in use. I would have gone for something even a bit bigger but there did not seem to be anything, at least not in stock at that location.