More Burgundy! Another BELOVED Thread~

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
I just got a mini beloved in burgundy and I LOVE it! :yahoo:It was pure :heart: at first sight/feel/smell! The smell reminds me of my lapis MAB (lamb leather smell?), but it's more textured and the color is so deep and rich. I can try to take some mod shots this weekend but the weather in nyc has been rainy and gloomy. My pics don't compare to kdo's but I just wanted to share my joy with the MB!

Attachments

Last edited:

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Yea, sassy, you got your gorgeous MB!! Now we're bag twins! Don't you just love her? Congrats on this rare and special bag!

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
Thank you! :smile:
Yea kdo, we are bag twins! I love this bag!
I got this bag at saks nyc, if anyone is interested they had one more left as of last night. PM for SA info!

thesusnewyork

Addicted
Jul 18, 2008
New York
Sassy, it is GORGEOUS! I am DYING over here because mine has not come yet, but it might be waiting for me at home right now, and I'm not getting out of work til late tonight. Grrr. Congrats on your new beauty!

beemer

Jan 24, 2008
Such a great bag! I think I need a mini b. Congrats, and please do post some mod shots!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
Congrats she is GORGEOUS!!!

Burgundy is a lamb leather just like Lapis, but it is more textured and veiny. And glazed ofcourse!

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
Desi, I love the lamb leather! What are the other colors similar to the burgundy and lapis leather? I think olive, dark brown... any others?