more boot help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, guys!

So, I'm trying to find a good, comfy pair of boots. It's so hard for me to find a good pair. I of course like to tuck my jeans into them, but my calves are muscular and hard to tuck my jeans into them comfortably. So, do any of you know where I could get a cute, comfy, looser-fitting pair of boots?

2. The Fiorentini + Baker "BI-08" boots have three adjustable buckles, and are also quite cool because the boot shafts/spats can come off and become ankle boots!
    http://www.shirise.com/shirise/product.asp?dept_id=3292&pf_id=PAAAAAFFBMCLBJGI&ad_id=froogle&key_id=FIORENTINIBAKERBI08Black2wayBoot

Also, just to mention - Hunter makes great rainboots for those with larger calves; for the longest time I couldn't find good rainboots that didn't suffocate my calves. But, because Hunter wellies are unisex, the boot is a perfect size.

3. thanks so much for your help!!