More Balenciaga on Bluefly

1. isn't it a little but overpriced.

2. Awk, I checked and now it's just the "infamous pink pants that nobody wants to buy"!! :lol:

According to Aloha Rag, the mini coin purse is $285 and the long wallet is $505. Bluefly is kinda shady with their pricing sometimes so be careful.

3. Does anyone know how much the City Medium usually lists for? I got a "purple" as they called it (it look like the magenta?) medium city from Bluefly last night (I think it's medium city--you're right--their descriptions and measurements are a little off). I figured, just hit the buttons and return it later if I don't want it because it's not going to sit there while I mull it over. But, does anyone know what the real list is on this? I think they had the list as $1430. Is that correct?

4. Yikes ... $1430 for a Medium City Classique?!?!?!?! THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH!!

The Medium City usually retails for around $1195! Was this a Pony Hair bag? The Pony Hair bags retail for more.

5. No--It was the regular leather and they had it at 20% off and then I had another 10% off. So, the total was $1112 with NYC tax (ugh--$85) and shipping. Was that too much, do you think? It certainly wasn't the kind of discount they're claiming, though. Did I pay too much for a bag from 3 seasons ago?

6. they're hard to come by, so as long as you like the color, i don't think it was too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice