More bags I love

does anyone else think that third bag looks like marc jacobs ripping off hayden-harnett pretty hard? that hh bag has been out for a year at least it seems like...

amanda said:
does anyone else think that third bag looks like marc jacobs ripping off hayden-harnett pretty hard? that hh bag has been out for a year at least it seems like...

maybe just a little....the mj bag has a few more details but the shape is definitely the same

I looked at the HH Havana Hobo and it is very similar to the mj Polina. I like the gold hardware and where its placed on the mj bag better. But both are equally beautiful.

hayden harnett havana.jpg

Marc Jacobs Polina Hobo.jpg

Here are both to compare--Which one has softer leather?

I've been wanting that MJ Polina Hobo, but in a Brown color. I saw one on the BG website, but that one doesn't look like it has the flap on the front. Unless it's how much the bag is stuffed. I can't tell... How much is the HH bag going for? And does anyone know if it comes in Brown?

annabelle said:
I've been wanting that MJ Polina Hobo, but in a Brown color. I saw one on the BG website, but that one doesn't look like it has the flap on the front. Unless it's how much the bag is stuffed. I can't tell... How much is the HH bag going for? And does anyone know if it comes in Brown?

I can't comment on the HH bag, but here's another photo of the MJ Polina Hobo in nutmeg so you can get a better idea of the front flap part.

(shoptwigs.com)
PAAAIANCGICMOODGt.jpg

annabelle said:
Thanks:biggrin: ..the one on shoptwigs is a lot less, too - $795 vs $950 at BG...

My pleasure... I thought there was something wrong there, since the one on shoptwigs is called the "small Polina" and is less expensive. However, it and the one on the BG site claim to have the same dimensions. Weird.