more Aubergine pics

1. got mine!

I can't decide if i like it or not. it might be a little to trendy for my taste, but i have a couple of days to decide.

It is definately purple, but in lighting can also appear bronze or silver

here are some pics. i put it behind different colors to see if it brings out other colors. i'll take some pics in the sun tomorrow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. amy I love it!!! :love: Congrats!!! I hope you decide to keep it! :yes:

3. Nice bag! It's definetly very *out there*
    Congrats on your purchase :smile:

4. i love how the color seems to change...it must look stunning in person!

5. I think its a very unique kind of color and neat how it changes with the light. I think you should keep it. Congrats!!

6. Lovely pics!!!

Gorgeous bag :yes:

7. I love the color. Great for the fall and winter, and the metallic touch makes it very unique. I like the silver hardware too - not much of a gold person. I'd keep it.

8. i thikn it really pretty! especially how the color changes under different lights!!

9. It's gorgeous!! I think the aubergine color is a stand out. One of those ever-changing colors that will go with so much. A perfect Fall/Winter bag. Congratulations!

10. Amy... I think it's absolutely stunning... but then I bought one too! But I've been dying to see that bag since I saw it on LVR when the colours arrived and I actually think it's better than I had imagined ... it's not flashy, very subtle metallic that for me goes dressing up or down. Been wearing mine since I got it out of the box. If it doesn't work for you then return it or sell it .. it's such a great deal you may find someone who would love it.

11. true beaaaaautyness:love:

12. I was thinking the same thing...I really like it! Congrats!

13. Congratulations! I would definetely keep it. It is so beautiful! Such an original colour. Wanted it myself but came to late and they were all gone:sad:
    Great bag!

14. Love the Aubergine! What have you decided Amy?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice