More aqua Mabel pics!!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
Okay dh and I tried to take some photos, but in the evening it is hard to get good light. I have also been cleaning and doing piles of laundry today, so I look hideous! Dh says I look like an inmate in my grubby stripey cardi...nice huh?
There is only one photo that truly shows how aqua the colour is (middle photo).

The other photo is what is left of my Mulberry collection, excluding my wallets and keyrings. I don't have much anymore, but everything I have I really do love very much and is perfect for me.
I have also included my Chloe bags. I have a black quilted Bay bag and a plum Saskia (which is why I sold the midnight Mabel). The colour of the Saskia is such a gorgeous plum/purple and I have let her down with my photos.

I feel like I have the perfect bag collection and I cannot see myself wanting another bag. Seriously!!
:love:

Attachments

• bags 063.JPG
    bags 063.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 100
  • bags 076.JPG
    bags 076.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 111
  • bags 083.JPG
    bags 083.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 227
  • bags 096.JPG
    bags 096.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 203
  • bags 098.JPG
    bags 098.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 201
lovely collection Kerilynn love the chloes wondered if you got the Bay OK when you didn't post pics on the Chloe forum looks great though and the saskia great colour

Ooooh what an amazing collection, I can see why you feel that you don't need anymore. You seem to have all ur neutral bases covered and then those two pop colours, LOVELY!

attachment.php

Gorgeous collection, Keri :tup:

I take back my reservations about the Saskia - it's absolutely stunning in that colour. I like that the lucite handles aren't clear :yes:

The Mabel is gorgeous :heart: really suits you, even with the stripes :lol: I think the antiqued leather really goes well with the colour - it looks deliberate. Are you happy with it? Do you prefer it to the midnight?

Gorgeous collection, Keri :tup:

I take back my reservations about the Saskia - it's absolutely stunning in that colour. I like that the lucite handles aren't clear :yes:

The Mabel is gorgeous :heart: really suits you, even with the stripes :lol: I think the antiqued leather really goes well with the colour - it looks deliberate. Are you happy with it? Do you prefer it to the midnight?

I prefer the aqua to the midnight because it is such a WOW colour. It is the perfect summer bag and I cannot wait to wear it somewhere other than my bedroom!!
I like the antiquated look because it makes it a bit more casual and I am deffo a casual girl!

I really am please!! :yes:

But I am stopping now because I really do have all the colours, shapes and styles necessary for my life.
The only thing I would want is that silver butterfly clutch as an evening bag...but I would never part with that much cash for it!!

I also have a pair of converse in this colour, so I can match my bag with my shoes!!
:lol:

I must buy them - do you know what the official colour is called? I was thinking of getting silver converse to go with it (as the hardware is silver) - my Converse are navy, gold and bronze so none of those are suitable :Push:

I LOVE matchy matchy :lol:

Gorgeous collection hun!! Fantasitic colours and like Cat said you have your neutral colours and a couple of stand out, knock em dead colours! It is just fantastic!!:supacool: