MORE added - April 1st increase

Aww Luccibag, you are a great mom, and a damn stylish one as well.
Thanks for this info. I am planning on getting the GST in a week or so and last night I actually had a strange dream about finding out there was a hugh price increase and I woke up very cranky.

oh man, i was so down the past couple of days b/c i really reallllly wanted a GST and i do have the money for it, but it's coming from what i saved for grad school.. and i knew the smarted decision would be to save the money for interest from loans later on, but getting the GST pre price increases is also saving moneyy... so i was torn! i am glad there is "no increase" for the moment.

Wow this is horrible for DH :P Our funds took a major hit just recently because of a major family crisis... I doubt I'll be getting my gst anytime soon:cry:

I got a call from my S/A in fine jewelry Bellagio Las Vegas. The J12 33mm w/ diamond bezel will increase from $8650.00 to $9450.00. AN $800.00 increase!!!:nuts:
He says the J12 38mm is increasing even more--
The J12 w/ diamond markers is an increase of $500.00. I believe that is correct on that one.
Looks like Chanel wants to increase prices in ALL areas.

I guess I won't be getting the J12 anytime soon. Even when it was $8650, I was trying to get the "friends and family" discount which never happened in time. :sad:
That's o.k. I'd rather put the money towards my dream car for right now.