Morant modelling photos?

tuna lala

Certified beach bum
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
Can anybody share? :smile: I tried the search tool didn't come up with anything. I figured I'd get it for evening things, it seems small in stock photos.

TIA!

gotcha. It's a super cute bag you should definitely get one! It's like a mini mandeville. If I didn't feel so sick right now I wouldn't mind taking a picture with mine.

I was actually wondering the same thing. I've been thinking about starting a search for a saddle morant, but i dunno if it's too small. I tried one on at NR a while ago and wasn't sure..

I have three Morants...Saddle, Rasta and Cheetah. Although I might be getting rid of the Saddle but only because I have so many LAMBs. But anyhoo, I love the Morant because it holds a ton while still remaining small and light. I'm pretty sure I did a guts post of the morant and someone else did too...

I don't have any modeling pics...maybe I can take a few tonight or tomorrow when I have more time. But I really like the size and highly recommend it.

Okay, you aren't allowed to laugh at my outfit. It's been a long day, I just got finished working out and taking a shower and my boyfriend's flannel pajama pants were within arms reach. :P

Attachments

• Morant.JPG
    Morant.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 86
Oh I actually love that look. Reminds me of days of lounging in the house eating popcorn or hot chocolate while watching a movie marathon.... I have my finals so yeah...

About the bag, hm..it actually looks a decent size! If anything I'd be worrying now about getting in/out of it. I saw a Cheetah Morant at my Off 5th today so..yay! Must get it soon with my coupon- I'd share it but it does indicate clearly that it'll work for one time only.\

Thanks again!! :smile:

VVV and I both have guts posts on the Morant and you can see we both fit a ton in that little bag!! I'd defnitely recommend it!! And I think the Cheetah Morant is just perfect...when it comes to the Morant I like Cheetah the best.