Morant modelling photos?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anybody share? :smile: I tried the search tool didn't come up with anything. I figured I'd get it for evening things, it seems small in stock photos.

TIA!

2. There should be some in the guts post, and the lamb collection pics.

3. I saw those :smile: I was hoping for something where it's being carried.

4. gotcha. It's a super cute bag you should definitely get one! It's like a mini mandeville. If I didn't feel so sick right now I wouldn't mind taking a picture with mine.

5. I was actually wondering the same thing. I've been thinking about starting a search for a saddle morant, but i dunno if it's too small. I tried one on at NR a while ago and wasn't sure..

6. I have three Morants...Saddle, Rasta and Cheetah. Although I might be getting rid of the Saddle but only because I have so many LAMBs. But anyhoo, I love the Morant because it holds a ton while still remaining small and light. I'm pretty sure I did a guts post of the morant and someone else did too...

I don't have any modeling pics...maybe I can take a few tonight or tomorrow when I have more time. But I really like the size and highly recommend it.

7. Please? :smile: thanks!

8. Taking them now, tuna.

9. Okay, you aren't allowed to laugh at my outfit. It's been a long day, I just got finished working out and taking a shower and my boyfriend's flannel pajama pants were within arms reach. :P

Attached Files:

10. Oh I actually love that look. Reminds me of days of lounging in the house eating popcorn or hot chocolate while watching a movie marathon.... I have my finals so yeah...

About the bag, hm..it actually looks a decent size! If anything I'd be worrying now about getting in/out of it. I saw a Cheetah Morant at my Off 5th today so..yay! Must get it soon with my coupon- I'd share it but it does indicate clearly that it'll work for one time only.\

Thanks again!! :smile:

11. VVV and I both have guts posts on the Morant and you can see we both fit a ton in that little bag!! I'd defnitely recommend it!! And I think the Cheetah Morant is just perfect...when it comes to the Morant I like Cheetah the best.