Mor bath and body products

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello. Has anybody tried the bath and body products by Mor? In particular, I was interested in the Peony flower line. What do you think of this scent and this line in general?

2. I have tried their body wash & body cream/butter? and both were good quality. One scent I tried was fig something and the other was olive something. I liked both a lot.

3. I love this line - the bubble bath is the absolute best!! I think my fav was lemoncello scented - It's really hard to find, I know they have a great online store though...

4. I love this line also. My favorite MOR scent is Sorbet, it smells soo nice. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I had stopped wearing perfume for about 3 years (I was wearing body sprays and body lotions). And this made me go back to perfume along with the Sorbet body butter. I bought this at Anthropology. I wish their products were more readily available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice