Moonstarr's Collection

After seeing how beautiful the 07 Violet Twiggy was, I had to have the matching wallet. I just :heart::heart::heart: this colour! The wallet just came in today and it's fabulous!

07 Violet Le Compagnon

BbagWallet.jpg

Attachments

• BbagWallet.jpg
    BbagWallet.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 53
After seeing how beautiful the 07 Violet Twiggy was, I had to have the matching wallet. I just :heart: this colour! The wallet just came in today and it's fabulous!

07 Violet Le Compagnon

BbagWallet.jpg

:love:violet:love: ... yummy! I love it ... absolutely my favorite BBag color so far! Congrats on your delicious new BBag addition and matching wallet to boot ... so jealous!:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I really need to slow down on the bag buying (I've bought way too many this year for my budget), BUT I do want to save up for the 08 Magenta Twiggy ... the 08 Magenta looks so purty! :love:

My latest ... just arrived today from Diabro.

Introducing ... Balenciaga 08 Magenta City! This one is my first City. I wasn't sure about the size (I had thought it might be too big for me), but I love it and think my next BBag may also be a City. I love the colour ... bright, but not too bright ... just right!:love:

08magenta_1.jpg

Attachments

• 08magenta_1.jpg
    08magenta_1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 31
My latest ... just arrived today from Diabro.

Introducing ... Balenciaga 08 Magenta City! This one is my first City. I wasn't sure about the size (I had thought it might be too big for me), but I love it and think my next BBag may also be a City. I love the colour ... bright, but not too bright ... just right!:love:

08magenta_1.jpg

LOVE this color!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Congrats, it's fantastic :nuts:!