monty pm and eva or galliera pm?

oooh that's tough! all three are so beautiful.

the monty and galliera are both special and wonderful in their own ways. i prefer the galliera simply because the single shoulder strap and thinner design was less bulk under my (already bulky) arms. i don't think you can go wrong with whatever you decide! let us know what you get and please post pics!!! :yes:

Oh gosh, this is hard because I'm so greedy, I'd want them all at once, too! lol! I would get the Galliera PM now for sure, though! That bag is HOT! I'd put the Monty and Eva on your xmas list. You need to start us a Christmas Club so the waiting wont be so dreadful! I'm putting the Eva on my xmas list so far.

I just got the Galliera PM for my birthday that is not even until next month and I bought a MbMJ Faridah and am stalking the Kate so I know what it feels like to want everything all at once!

Looks like I'm out numbered, but I'd say Monty PM & Eva. I'm not a fan of Galliera personally & I don't think it has a zip closure (which is a must for me), and I think it would be nice to be able to buy 2 pieces. Plus, Monty is a great bag. I love mine.