monty pm and eva or galliera pm?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
oooh that's tough! all three are so beautiful.

the monty and galliera are both special and wonderful in their own ways. i prefer the galliera simply because the single shoulder strap and thinner design was less bulk under my (already bulky) arms. i don't think you can go wrong with whatever you decide! let us know what you get and please post pics!!! :yes:

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Oh gosh, this is hard because I'm so greedy, I'd want them all at once, too! lol! I would get the Galliera PM now for sure, though! That bag is HOT! I'd put the Monty and Eva on your xmas list. You need to start us a Christmas Club so the waiting wont be so dreadful! I'm putting the Eva on my xmas list so far.

I just got the Galliera PM for my birthday that is not even until next month and I bought a MbMJ Faridah and am stalking the Kate so I know what it feels like to want everything all at once!

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Galliera PM because it is more unique, functional, and more elegant than the other choices!

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Caught in the bell tower
Looks like I'm out numbered, but I'd say Monty PM & Eva. I'm not a fan of Galliera personally & I don't think it has a zip closure (which is a must for me), and I think it would be nice to be able to buy 2 pieces. Plus, Monty is a great bag. I love mine.

Jun 14, 2006
I wanted the Monty GM but decided against it, I would get the Galleria. I might get it in the new Azur color coming out.